|Study location||Hungary, online|
|Type||Graduate, distance learning|
|Nominal duration||4 semesters (2 years)|
|Tuition fee||€2,900 per semester|
|Application fee||€150 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Hungarian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Upload the scanned version of original documents and verified copies
Intermediate command of English is required. Please note that all applicants need to participate in an online admission interview. During this interview, you’ll need to prove your language skills and the admission committee will make their admission decision based on this. If you don’t reach the necessary language level, you won’t be granted admission even if you have a previously obtained language certificate.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum language requirements have to start their studies with an English Language Preparatory Program.
attach an employer reference certifying that you have at least 2 years’ work experience gained at a company (stamped, signed document is required)
Budapest Metropolitan University provides Online Master’s Programs for those students who would like to learn from a distance and also wish to get a valuable master’s degree at the same time.
BEAT THE COMPETITION
Today people from all walks of life face stiff competition in nearly every aspect of life. As the competition increases, success is judged only by our abilities to persist, prevail, and lead. The only way to get ahead of the competition is to have the appropriate knowledge and skills that makes you a truly competitive job candidate and highly competent employee. Fortunately, you can now acquire this education at Hungary’s largest private higher education institution. Budapest Metropolitan University equips you with everything you need to be successful in the increasingly competitive 21st-century economy.
This is for you if you want to acquire the knowledge and skills that can be flexibly applied in any area of business with the most up-to-date methods of knowledge transfer. You are the right candidate for our MBA programme if you intend to accelerate your career, you would like to increase your salary, or you are determined to become more successful than others.
The most cutting-edge theoretical and practical knowledge and skills that encompass all sectors of business are incorporated to our MBA. In addition to the important foundational courses (Economic Policy, Research Methodology, Qualitative Methods, Business Economics, Business Law, etc.), we have included other essential skills (Modern Corporate Finance, Financial Analysis, Strategic Management, etc.) and have included a focus on leadership development. After fully understanding the fundamentals of business, students will be exposed to a diversity of experiential learning through practical examples, case studies, and hands-on projects. These allow students to master the skills necessary to become confident and successful business professionals.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE MASTER’S DEGREE
1. ADDED FLEXIBILITY AND SELF-PACED LEARNING
You can save time traveling to the University and you can afford that for your hobbies. You can be anywhere, at the shore of Bali if you wish, and still studying at the University.
2. BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT Time management is an important soft skill that employers expect. It’s never enough to be at your desk on time in the morning and stay through the end of the day; most of us are expected to get more projects done in less time.
3. DEMONSTRATED SELF-MOTIVATION By successfully earning your master’s degree online, you’re demonstrating that you can practice time management and are self-motivated. Finishing an online program can be really useful as well but doing a master’s program for two years shows how determined you are.
4. IMPROVED VIRTUAL COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
Learning to work with others in a virtual environment can make you a more effective leader. You’ll develop critical leadership skills by utilizing specialized knowledge, creating efficient processes, and making decisions about best communication practices, such as what should be discussed in-person or electronically.
5. A BROADER, GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
You will not even notice it but you gain diverse knowledge and worldview that is very difficult to acquire elsewhere.
6. REFINED CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Online learning facilitates the ability to think critically about what you do every day. The goal in the classroom is to challenge you to think differently, and employers want you to do that, too–to think critically in your role at work.
7. NEW TECHNICAL SKILLS
Your online degree also equates to strong technical skills, a definite plus for any job seeker. As part of your coursework, you will likely need to utilize digital learning materials, get familiar with new tools and software, and troubleshoot common issues.
When designing the innovative curriculum for the two-year-long MBA programme, we incorporated the most cutting edge theoretical and practical knowledge and skills that encompass all areas and sectors of business. In addition to the important foundational courses (e.g. Modern Economic Theories; Qualitative Methods, Business Economics, Business Law, etc.), we have included other essential skills (e.g. Modern Corporate Finance, HR, Financial Analysis, Strategic Management, etc.) and have included a sharp focus on leadership development.
The subjects we offer have an emphasis on practical skills. After thoroughly understanding the fundamentals of business, students will be exposed to a diversity of experiential learning through practical examples, case studies, and hands-on projects. These experiences allow students to master the skills necessary to become confident and successful business professionals.
- Finance Specialization: Students selecting the Finance Specialization will gain a deep understanding of macro- and micro-level finance. This specialization will provide students with the knowledge and skills that are essential components of the functional and strategic operation of companies. Core subjects: Corporate Finance and Financial Strategies, Taxation, International Financial Management, etc.
- Management Specialization: The Management Specialization offers students the opportunity to gain comprehensive and thorough management skills. Students selecting the Management Specialization will get acquainted with the typical processes and characteristics of the individual functional areas of corporations, including the methods to manage these various areas. Graduates will be able to fully comprehend and manage the work of complex organizational units and organizations. Core subjects: Business Planning, Intercultural Management and Marketing, Business and Competition Policy, Logistics – Supply Chain Management, etc.
- Manager at companies of all sizes
(SMS, multinational) and industries (manufacturing, service provision, public sector);
- Leader of one’s own company
- Independent economic expert