|Nominal duration||6 semesters (3 years) (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€3,000.00 per semester|
|Application fee||€120.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Hungarian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Intermediate command of English is required. Applicants’ command of English may be assessed in the course of a Skype interview.
A relevant portfolio is required.
Please upload your application materials to Google Drive (or other file storage and synchronization service) and send the link to email@example.com:
1. The applicant is required to submit a Portfolio: a sample of your autonomous artworks or graphic design works, both manual and digital is accepted. Every form of graphic design is welcomed: illustrations, layouts, logos, comics, CD covers, posters, typo-posters, packaging designs, web designs, etc.
2. A short Letter of Motivation in which the applicant informs us about his/her educational background and the reasons of choosing to study Graphic Design BA at our institution.
3. A narrative Curriculum Vitae in which the applicant shows us his/her educational background and highlights the most important events of his/her life.
4. Please include a Statement that verifies that all the materials included in the portfolio were created by you alone, and write a few words about the works in the portfolio.
Every written material should be sent in PDF format.
The aim of the program is to design and create visual messages. Students are guided through the work processes, from planning to the finished graphics. This way, they are provided with a comprehensive view on how bring an idea into fruition.
During the three-year programme, they become highly proficient in visual culture, and their education enables them to display intellectual and ideological contents in a visual, creative format. Our mission is to raise the standard of visual thinking and encourage students to become committed to innovative, aesthetic and smart graphic design and typography. In addition to handing down professional skills and knowledge, the program also aims at marrying intuition and consciousness in the course of the planning process and to rely on students’ sensitivity and cooperating skills in individual and group work in the studio. The graduates of the program may continue their studies at a master course in graphic design
CORE SUBJECTS: Creative Visual Studies; Classical Art Studies; Contemporary Visual Communciation; Graphic Design Studies (Graphic Identity; Print Media; Digital Media Graphic Design); Typographic Culture – Typographic Studies; Paper and Packaging Technologies; Printing Technologies; Graphic Design Workshop; History of Graphic Design; Theory and Methodology of Graphic Design; Set Design; Packaging Design; Calligraphy; Comics; Creative Drawing, Ecology and Advertising; Eco-graphics and Design; Image and Dramaturgy – Creative Writing; Media and Advertising Psychology; Photography for Graphic Designers; Web and 3D Graphic Design, Web and 3D graphics; Arts history
- independent artist as graphic designer, illustrator, graphic artist
- in graphic studios, creative agencies as art director, graphic designer
- in online and print media, newspapers, publishing companies as illustrator, image editor, typesetting editor, webdesigner