|Nominal duration||6 semesters (3 years) (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€2,300.00 per semester|
|Application fee||€120.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Hungarian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Intermediate command of English is required. Applicants’ command of English may be assessed in the course of a Skype interview.
This program is designed for individuals who
• would like to have a global impact
• would like to harness global forces and opportunities in pursuit of their goals
• who are interested in the world of diplomacy, international organizations and transnational corporations
• who want to be able to use foreign languages professionally
• who want a sound understanding of economics, business management and the way organisations work, but are not interested in the complex mathematics of statistics and econometrics.
Basics of Law
Public and Private International Law
Global Governance: Challenges, Actors and Processes
International Relations: Theories and Issues
Introduction to EU Integration
Governance in the EU (EU Policies)
Management and Organization
International Political Economy
Globalization and Regions in World Economics
Global Business Regulatory Environment
History of International Relations
Decision Theory and Methodology
Project Management Training
Principles of Marketing
• officers and diplomats in the state sector
• actors in the business sector servicing the needs of actors in global governance
• analysts in think tanks and policy advisors
• public administration employees
• NGO and international NGO sector employees
• officers in international organizations
• members of transnational advocacy groups
• employees of transnational private regulators
• through continuing studies (MA, MBA) in English in the fields of business and international relations