|Lokacija studiranja||Mađarska, Budapest|
|Tip||Osnovne akademske studije, puno studijsko vreme|
|Dužina||6 semesters (3 years) (180 ECTS)|
|Školarina||3.500 € po semestru|
|Administrativna taksa za prijavu||150 € jednom|
|Kvalifikacija potrebna za upis||
Srednja škola (ili više)
Potrebni dokumenti za upis su prihvaćeni na sledećim jezicima: Engleski / Mađarski.
U mnogim slučajevima moguće je dobiti odgovarajući transkript is Vaše škole. Ako to nije slučaj, potreban Vam je zvanični prevod zajedno sa overenim kopijama originala.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Original documents are to be shown in person as part of the registration in Budapest.
Intermediate command of English is required. Please note that all applicants need to participate in an online admission interview. During this interview, you’ll need to prove your language skills and the admission committee will make their admission decision based on this. If you don’t reach the necessary language level, you won’t be granted admission even if you have a previously obtained language certificate.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum language requirements have to start their studies with an English Language Preparatory Program.
Potreban je relevantan portfolio.
Please upload your application materials to Google Drive (or other file storage and synchronization service) and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. An unlisted or public Youtube or Vimeo link without password to a self-presentation
2. An unlisted or public Youtube or Vimeo link without password to a film which is one of your previous works (please give a short description of the project and specify your task – e.g. director, cinematographer, writer, editor) OR a link to a film made by you inspired by one of the following topics: encounters, loneliness, joy (no longer than three minutes).
3. A short Letter of Motivation in which the applicant informs us about his/her educational background and the reasons of choosing to study Motion Picture – Cameraman specialization at our institution.
4. Please include a Statement that verifies that all the materials included in the portfolio were created by you alone, and write a few words about the works in the portfolio.
Every written material should be sent in PDF format.
Portolio is required
During the filmmaking process the most important partner of the director is the cinematographer. He has a significant role in transferring a film idea into reality successfully in an environment where technology develops day by day. The cinematographer is the person who creates a coherent visual world using his/her own talent within the framework of the opportunities provided by the script. In our University at the cameraman specialization the development of the artistic sense is equally important as gaining the proper knowledge of the technology.
In order to be able of creating a film at a high level, not only stable technical knowledge and facing new challenges is needed but also a great dedication to filmmaking. Our University emphasis on introducing all relevant elements of the filmmaking, like editing, scriptwriting and directing in order to make our students capable of working in a team later.
Origo Film Studio provides an excellent professional background for the filmmaking training of the university
This is for you if you are interested in film production, you have good cooperative and interpersonal skills, you possess an advanced visual sense, you would like to learn film- video- and television programme production.
What can you learn from us?
• The basics of filmmaking
• Cameraman Skills
• Film Theory
• The latest techniques
• The professional technical background is provided by Origo Film Studio
From the first year:
• History of Art
• Cameraman skills
• Basic Photography skills
• Analogue and Digital Technologies
• Introduction to Dramaturgy
• Introduction to Documentary Filmmaking
From the second year:
• Studio Practice
• Directing Skills
• The role of music in film
• Film History
• Visual Analyses
• Film Editing
From the third year:
• Screenplay Writing
• Set and visual design of a film
• Television Studio Practice
• Introduction to VFX Career Opportunities:
• Cameraman in filmmaking and television production
• Independent artist
- Cameraman in filmmaking and television production
- Independent artist
Our Main Achievements:
Dániel Füzes Common law „Szokásjog/ The Buzz”:
• Cyprus International Film Festival – Golden Aphrodite CYIFF „GOT TALENT”
• 6th Savaria Film Festival Short film category 3rd place
• 2019 Fresh Flesh Budapest International Short Film Festival Best Hungarian Actor
• 2020 Sport Film Festival, Best Fiction Film
• Vilmos Zsigmond International Film Festival Best Young Cameraman: for filming the Hypnosis and the Bad Actor Katalin Moldovai: As up to now (Ahogy eddig):
• 72nd Cannes Film Festival Cinéfondation selection