|Lokacija studiranja||Mađarska, Budapest|
|Tip||Osnovne akademske studije, puno studijsko vreme|
|Dužina||6 semesters (3 years) (180 ECTS)|
|Školarina||3.500 € po semestru|
|Administrativna taksa za prijavu||150 € jednom|
|Kvalifikacija potrebna za upis||
Srednja škola (ili više)
Potrebni dokumenti za upis su prihvaćeni na sledećim jezicima: Engleski / Mađarski.
U mnogim slučajevima moguće je dobiti odgovarajući transkript is Vaše škole. Ako to nije slučaj, potreban Vam je zvanični prevod zajedno sa overenim kopijama originala.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Original documents are to be shown in person as part of the registration in Budapest.
Intermediate command of English is required. Please note that all applicants need to participate in an online admission interview. During this interview, you’ll need to prove your language skills and the admission committee will make their admission decision based on this. If you don’t reach the necessary language level, you won’t be granted admission even if you have a previously obtained language certificate.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum language requirements have to start their studies with an English Language Preparatory Program.
Potreban je relevantan portfolio.
Please upload your application materials to Google Drive (or other file storage and synchronization service) and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. An unlisted or public Youtube or Vimeo link without password to a self-presentation
2. An unlisted or public Youtube or Vimeo link without password to a film which is one of your previous works (please give a short description of the project and specify your task – e.g. director, cinematographer, writer, editor) OR a link to a film made by you inspired by one of the following topics: encounters, loneliness, joy (no longer than three minutes).
3. A short Letter of Motivation in which the applicant informs us about his/her educational background and the reasons of choosing to study Film and Media at our institution.
4. Please include a Statement that verifies that all the materials included in the portfolio were created by you alone, and write a few words about the works in the portfolio.
Every written material should be sent in PDF format.
Portfolio is required.
Our teaching staff consists of the teachers of the former Visual Imagery Representation department and the Institute of Graphic Design, Media and Motion Picture Art. The range of education at our department has stretched to include the classical methods of expression such as autonomous graphic design and painting, as well as the digital variations of these art forms. Besides these, presenting the various border areas between applied and media arts brings new colours to our educational palette.
You can acquire comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge on the areas of traditional imagery and portrayal as well as study the world of electronic imagery, motion picture and media. Our department offers a strong foundation for students to find their way in the traditional and digital visual world. Besides the classic genres of imaging, you can get to know the motion picture, multimedia and interactive segments of visual representation.
During the course, you will get a general picture of the theoretical and practical opportunities of filmmaking, and an insight into certain sections of the profession.
By the end of the course, you will have a secure theoretical and practical knowledge about the features of visual communication and you will be able to create films. Due to the extensive practical training, you will surely find the area which is the closest to your personality and interests.
AFTER GRADUATING FROM THIS PROGRAM you will be ready to study and autonomously apply the potentials in visual language, both in the area of still imagery and motion picture.
This is for you if you are interested in the various forms of motion pictures and if you have mature visual intelligence and good cooperating and communication skills.
“The degree is only a paper. Developing my skills is what’s truly valuable for me at METU.”
- Jay from India -
What can you study?
• Making short films, television scenes and documentaries
• Screenwriting, directing, lighting, editing, sound-post-production work
• Motion film history, theoretical knowledge
Film theory, history of motion pictures, motion picture art practice, motion picture technologies (cameraman – directing and writing studies, sound technique, video postproduction), visual study analysis and practice
• During the motion picture art practice, you will learn the regulations of dramatic composition, editing and production.
• In the semesters of motion picture technique built on each other you will get to know the form language of filmmakers, cameraman and sound editing works.
• You will have the opportunity to make one-camera or multi-camera shootings, the acquisition of the operation of the most important post-production software, and try out various motion picture genres and roles.
• Motion picture maker at institutes specialized in mass communication and media
• In film post-production
• As an organizer in program production in editorial offices
• Motion picture maker working for advertising and PR experts
73rd CANNES CINÉFONDATION OFFICIAL SELECTION (AGAPÉ directed by MÁRK BELEZNAY)
BEST DIRECTOR, BEST ACTOR – Friss Hús Budapest International Short Film Festival-(AGAPÉ directed by MÁRK BELEZNAY)
GRAND PRIX – BUJTOR FILMFESTIVAL (TINNITUS- directed by Áron Haász, Arian Honti)
GOLDEN LENSES AWARD Looking China (BEYOND directed by Jenifer Zuggo)
1st PRIZE; BERLINALE Generation Kplus ( AWAY – directed by Roland Ferge)
ATV, Átrium Film & Theatre, MAFILM, Hungarian Film Laboratory, Hungarian National Digital Archive and Film Institute, Pesti Magyar Theatre, Schwindl Kft., Ufa Hungary, Visionteam L.O. Filmtechnical Service Ltd., Origo Film Studio, Video Assist Hungary Ltd