|Lokacija studiranja||Mađarska, Budapest|
|Tip||Osnovne akademske studije, puno studijsko vreme|
|Dužina||6 semesters (3 years) (180 ECTS)|
|Školarina||3.600 € po semestru|
|Administrativna taksa za prijavu||150 € jednom|
|Kvalifikacija potrebna za upis||
Srednja škola (ili više)
Potrebni dokumenti za upis su prihvaćeni na sledećim jezicima: Engleski / Mađarski.
U mnogim slučajevima moguće je dobiti odgovarajući transkript is Vaše škole. Ako to nije slučaj, potreban Vam je zvanični prevod zajedno sa overenim kopijama originala.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Original documents are to be shown in person as part of the registration in Budapest.
Intermediate command of English is required. Please note that all applicants need to participate in an online admission interview. During this interview, you’ll need to prove your language skills and the admission committee will make their admission decision based on this. If you don’t reach the necessary language level, you won’t be granted admission even if you have a previously obtained language certificate.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum language requirements have to start their studies with an English Language Preparatory Program.
Potreban je relevantan portfolio.
A portfolio should be provided which contains the following:
- free-hand or digital drawings (at most 20 pcs) representing some visual phenomenon (eg.: constellation of objects, a building or a part of a building, a spatial construction)
- free-hand or digital sketches and mock-ups of abstractions for architectural, furniture or interior design concepts (at most 5 pcs)
- free-hand drawings of a human figure – at least 1 full figure and 1 portrait
- photos taken of some creative off-architecture works of art created by the applicant (optional)
A narrative curriculum vitae (at most 4000 characters) in which the applicants show their educational background and highlights the most important events of their lives.
A letter of motivation, in which the applicant informs us about the reasons of
- choosing to learn Environmental Design
A Statement, that verifies that all the materials included in the portfolio were created by yourself alone, and write a few words about the works in the portfolio.
Note: You may either upload your portfolio via the online application site or share it with the help of a file sharing service (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox, Instagram, etc.) and send a link to us.
Portfolio is required.
This is for you if you have a strong and sensible view of your environment and you have good analysis and communication skills.
We aim to teach professionals who design and decorate the interior and exterior of our built environment whether independently or as a creative associate. Emphasis is put on personal contact and consultancy.
“Although the education focuses on interior design, thanks to comprehensive design approach, we have the opportunity to study other art branches in the field, like industrial design or landscape architecture. As a result of practical training and a creative cooperation between faculties, we also have the opportunity to get to know a wide range of materials, techniques as well as establish new relationships, thus we can acquire a wider spectrum of knowledge.”
Our graduate ANNA FEHÉR
“I had the feeling, based on the name of the specialization that environmental design monitors architectural, interior design and design processes in general comprehensively, from far and also from very close, and this was what persuaded me to study here.”
Our graduate ESZTER ANNA MAROSI
- in the framework of the basic practical subjects of the first year, you will get to know the world of forms and spaces, assisting later professional work with extensive experiences and research
- the speciality of practical subjects is the design of internal space, furniture and architecture, which are accomplished by courses of partner areas in order to provide extensive knowledge
- besides practical training, in the first four semesters, the training is also accompanied by general art and specialization-oriented lectures
What can you study with us?
- exploration of the links between man and environment
- national and international trends
- ecological attitude
- get to know the materials and technologies available on the market
- environmentally and health conscious, sustainable solutions
- due to our workshop background and workshop heads, you can prepare the prototypes of the designed objects on the spot
- at our professional practical training venues, you can acquire the knowledge of the interior designer/object designer by working on actual projects
creative design; study of form; drawing-painting; history of art; environmental design; study of materials; furniture structure studies; computer-aided design; history of design and interior; analysis of spaces, objects and environment
- Environment presentation (interior and environmental design), object presentation
Specializations are launched only if the sufficient number of students wish to join the specialization.
- as an interior designer / object designer associate
- as an independent artist
- as a project manager for professionals
RÉKA BAGOTA, ILDIKÓ PONGRÁCZ: Project Manager, Europa Design;
JÓZSEF POGÁTSA: freelance environmental designer;